Coloring and doodling aren’t just fun—they can be great for our health and happiness, too. And the best part? You don’t have to be remotely good at it to reap the benefits. Here are 7 reasons to do it:
1. Coloring can pull you out of a funk.
2. Art can promote healing.
3. Doodling makes you a better listener.
4. Drawing helps you learn.
5. Creating changes your brain for the better.
6. Coloring sparks nostalgia.
7. Art improves STEM skills.
Thanks to Shraddha (Art Joy) and delightful students to make it happen.