|Prana Yoga Retreat|
by Master Naveen
10 - 11 March 2012
Participants learned following from the retreat :
1) Basic Anatomy and Physiology of Respiratory system and its relevance to Pranayama practice.
2) How to use the right muscles for breathings and Pranayama practices.
3) Yogic breathings and 7 major Pranayama practices
4) Understanding the mechanism of 5 major prana and how to activate it.
5) Experienced the effect of Pranayama on the brain cells.
6) Mudras and mantras for Pranayama practice
7) Prana Meditation
<< All categories|